17.9.08

commuting home




Work is getting hectic at least my Boulder school is. Too many negative vibes from that place sending me into a downward spiral. I really appreciate my Ned school and the kids there. However, today I wished for a different job or not to have one at all. It is frustrating dealing with people who live in the rumor mill. I feel like I am dealing with the same type of mentality as the folks who believe Obama is a Muslim terrorist. The rumor mill is an ugly dark place where poor souls get trapped and they can't seem to think outside the box. Enough about that crap.

The clouds rolled in over the divide later in the afternoon up in Ned. I left my car at the bus stop after work and road some single track back home. Fall is beginning to arrive, the colors are incredible right now. I managed to get a few shots on the commute home. Hopefully I'll have more time next week to link up the single track better.

1 comment:

Wskee said...

the leaves look pretty. i am missing the most colorful time of year with a broken bike! hopefully something is left up there next weekend

x w