9.11.19

running from rabbits

Change is happening on our lands and it feels good, so I guess we won't need to be rushing to Nicaragua to escape McCain and that lady pit bull, to build a life down in the tropics, although who knows, the ocean and surf sounds so good. soon very soon it will be. Last week might have been my last high alpine MTB ride. The hikes have been good. The fishing needs to become more, perhaps a little get away in a couple weeks will provide opportunity for that. The plants and animals treated me right although solo and very solo as the folks who know were not there that day. The fantastic lookout, the mountain air is fresh, wet leaves under the wheels. Soon two planks will be under the feet with (hopefully) glorious powder shots to the face, the blinding kind. Travel might need to happen to get it. Aspen, JH, maybe a venture to Wolf Creek, Taos (now that they allow the likes of Will and his kind, those knuckle draggers). Recently I feel like this rabbit is chasing me around during the weekdays. So much to do and I manage to find other things. I am such a great procrastinator. I have been running a lot more now that the days are so short, it's hard to get a ride in after work. Have been trying to get up early early to run run run, but I want to sleep sleep sleep. Art needs happen, just difficult to get in that creative space after any long period of neglect. The to do list maybe I will include getting this blog written it's been so long.

1 comment:

Tim Wise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.