15.2.09

Time Warp







Feel like I have been in a time machine since we got back from Mexico. Which by the way was fantastic! Warm humid air, long left point break, and loads of fresh lobster. Surfed everyday by lats were good and sore. I think I will need to spend my old age days on the water. Surfing so simple all you need is a board and some lycra to cover you privates and a wave and off you go. Saw a whale and a sea turtle out on the water. Hope to get out on the water at least one more time before 2010 arrives.

So came back from Mexico to my dad having major brain surgery, scary. Can't imagine having someone open up my skull and expose my brain to clip an aneurysm. He is recovering at home finally after 4 weeks in the hospital. He finally started to swallow, something I take for granted and don't really think about, and is eating food! Yea Papa!! 3 weeks in ICU, not a fun place, hope that kid who was hit by a car on his bike off 30th and Colorado recovers, he wasn't looking so good, hooked up to every machine possible. No helmet, not sure if that would have helped him, but it sure got me to wear my helmet when I ride around town or ski.



Ski? Damn I have hardly been out this year pretty pathetic but I spending the time in the hospital and trying to get ready for my art show at the Dairy Center for the Arts has me might busy.



Wondering how I found time to write on my blog after nearly 6 months? It's called procrastination and coffee.

Looking forward to getting the show up and skiing as much as I possibly can. Gots to get ready for the ENDURO baby! yikes

No comments: