25.8.08

4 decades



Hard to believe another birthday past. Fun was had. Will and I took the bikes to Crested Butte for a rather short (now that I am back to work) vacation. We left Friday night after work, stopped to water the garden, which has provided us with a bounties of migit tomatoes (oh so yummy). Cannot wait to pick the purple potatoes and eat the broccoli.


Saturday, the 23rd, the big birthday! We woke to breakfast served downstairs, fresh eggs, and BUTTER toast, camp 4 coffee buffet style, basically all you can eat. Which is always way too much. I brought the SS and the full suspension, debated between the 2 for a while, decided on the FS, which I was thankful for good ol' granny gear.


We road the single track from town started on the woodland to upper loop trail up to Slate River Rd. up to 403 down to Gothic Rd. up to Scholfield Pass to 401 back to Gothic Rd. back to town. A couple beers, showers and then to the Ginger Cafe, my favorite restaurant in CB. We had incredible weather and I had an amazing birthday! Thanks to William!!!

1 comment:

Wskee said...

I had fun with you too! Just think, in 4 months you can share my big four oh with me!

w x